RE: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)
- To: "Kesling, Dawson W" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO IT NOW !!!)
- From: Jonathan Thatcher <Jonathan.Thatcher@worldwidepackets.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:43:49 -0800
- Cc: "'Rigsbee, Everett O'" <Everett.Rigsbee@PSS.Boeing.com>, email@example.com, 802 Exec <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jonathan Thatcher <Jonathan.Thatcher@worldwidepackets.com>, Geoffrey Thompson <Geoff_Thompson@BayNetworks.COM>, "802 @F2F Dawn S" <email@example.com>, Tony Jeffree <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Howard Frazier'" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is in the middle of the WG ballot resolution process. Dates are very
important to 802.3ae.
Preferred: week of May 21.
2nd choice: Could make week of 14th work.
Distant 3rd choice: Week of May 28th / Memorial day. There is probably no
room for serial meetings here; all would be in parallel.
Not a choice: week of May 7 or June 4
From: Howard Frazier [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 12:54 PM
To: Kesling, Dawson W
Cc: 'Rigsbee, Everett O'; firstname.lastname@example.org; 802 Exec; 802 Jonathan
Thatcher; Geoffrey Thompson; 802 @F2F Dawn S; Tony Jeffree
Subject: Re: URGENT - We Need an Instantaneous Response. (That means DO
IT NOW !!!)
I believe that the EFM study group will need 2.5 days for 150 people,
all together in one room, at a May, 2001 interim meeting in Sacramento.
Are the dates finalized? I for one would prefer to not clobber the
Memorial Day holiday with a standards meeting, and I believe that many
other members of the EFM SG would express the same opinion. I would much
prefer the preceeding week, commencing on may 21st. If that is unavailable,
I would prefer the week of may 7th.
"Kesling, Dawson W" wrote:
> We (Intel) are working with the hotels to see if we can accommodate the
> additional 130 people. It would help to know the number of days and people
> for dot 1 and dot 17 separately. We also need to know if we can choose the
> days of the week for these groups to balance room requirments throught the
> week. (We are working on the week of May 28 - June 1.)
> -----Original Message-----
> * An email from Dawson Kesling of Intel, the Sacramento Host,
> indicating that they are willing and able to accommodate the additional
> people from the 802.1 and 802.17 WGs, and will adjust their room block,
> function space, and food & beverage arrangements accordingly.
> Thanx, Buzz