November 2000 version of LMSC rules

Dear SEC

The latest revision, as ratified at the November 2000 Plenary of the IEEE
802 LMSC rules will be posted on the IEEE 802 web site soon.  This revision
includes a scope statement, a revised procedure for coordination with other
standards bodies and adds a procedure for coordination with government
bodies.

Note I have taken the editorial liberty to move the procedure for
coordination with government bodies from procedure 10 in the procedure list
to procedure 4 so that it would be adajacent to the procedure 3, the
procedure for coordination with other standards bodies.

I hope you all have a happy and prosperous new year.

--Paul Nikolich