RE: Closing Excom Meeting

All-

I am all in favor of holding the Opening Plenary earlier and even willing
to make the "sacrifice" to have the Exec on Sunday night.

However...

I don't think it is appropriate to change the schedule for the March
Plenary now. It might well make a difference in some attendees travel plans
(probably more in theory than if fact though) and hotel room requirements.

Let's do it for July even though some folks might consider Sunday July 8
part of Independence Day Holiday (the 4th is the previous Wednesday).

Geoff