Re: +++ IEEE 802 BALLOT: Approve $4K Funding for FCC to attend IEEE 802 meeting

I am opposed to this motion.

1) The last time I checked, the federal government was running a budget
surplus.

2) I do not wish to set a precedent that we will pay government employees'
expenses to travel to 802 meetings.

3) I would go along with waiving the registration fee, as we do for other
invited speakers.

Howard Frazier