RE: FCC Invitation

Jim,  I don't want to try and speak for Dawn on this but my observation would be that we
are already way over-loaded with things that have to be done for the March plenary and
so additional work items are really not an appropriate request at this time.  I would suggest
you try to find an 802.11 volunteer to provide this service.  I would also suggest that we are
much better off with respect to financial accounting if we do not have this type of money
passing through 802 hands.  If individuals want to do this, they can, and 802 doesn't need to
be involved as a middle man.
Thanx,  Buzz
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing SSG