Re: Proceedural Question

I think a camcorder is a bit much. You don't want people speaking and
posturing for the camera. Our meetings are supposed to be relaxed
discussions and debates between professionals. Lights, Camera, Action
could turn your meeting into the OJ trial, with you cast in the role
of Judge Lance Ito.

I don't know if other WGs allow this. I'd discourage the practice.

Between the presentation archive and the minutes, there should be enough
of a record accessible to the public without recording 48 hours of
video tape.

Howard