Re: WPAN/ WLPAN/ Plan for Mr. J. Knapp, FCC, at Hilton Headmeeting

Vic,

	After Matthew Shoemake gave up his slot I scheduled Julius
Knapp from 10:30 to 12:00.  Based on this email should I change it to
11:00 to 12:00?

Steve

>>> "Hayes, Vic (Vic)" <vichayes@agere.com> 03/09/01 03:30PM >>>

Colleagues,

After consultation with the Chairs, I have established the plan below for
recommendation to Mr. Julius Knapp to satisfy the Chairs' requests.

I will also provide an IEE802 agenda with subjects added to the TG names, so
Mr. Knapp can decide which meetings he would like to attend in the meantime.

Day	Start	WG	TG	Band	TG Subject
-
Tue	13:00	802.11 SG 	5 GHz	Global 5 GHz Std

Tue	18:30	General			Tutorial (see below)
Tue	20:30	802.11	TGh	5 GHz	Spectrum management

Wed	08:30	General		Regulatory group

Wed	11:00	802.15.2	2.45 GHz Co-existence

Wed	13:00	802.11/15	Joint meeting
Wed	15:00	Standards Board and IEEE staff

Wed	16:00	leave for airport

Tutorial, Tuesday, 18:30-20:00
> Title: FCC's Spread Spectrum rules
>
> Presented by:
> Mr. Julius Knapp, Chief of Policy and Rules, Federal Communications
> Commission

> rules, pending issues, and steps the FCC is considering to make the rules
> more flexible.
--------

I have one request for 802.16 attendance, but I did not receive details yet.
The TGh Chair passed on the opportunity because of the schedule. We do not
want to disrupt any meeting.

Regards
---------------
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/
---------------
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 1)
FAX: +31 30 609 7556
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/
--------
This message came from the IEEE P802.15 Mailing List
Info at http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/15/