Re: Cost Discussions

Jim-

As far as I am concerned, it has been a "Chair's Guideline" ever since it
was put up by Don Loughry in 1988. I have the original slide and have been
using it for years when the occasion is appropriate. The only difference is
that David has transcribed the slide verbatim and posted it on our web site.

I guess the problem is that even though it has been there all along no one
else knew/remembered it.

Geoff