From: Bob O'Hara [mailto:bob@informed-technology.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 12:33 PM
To: 802sec (E-mail)
Subject: New SEC contact list

Attached is the new SEC contact list.  It incorporates all of the updates
that I have received to date.  This file will also be in the private area of
the 802 web site (to which you all now have the password ;^).  The only
further update to this list that I anticipate is the new IEEE staff liaison
contact, once this person is identified.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Informed Technology, Inc.
1750 Nantucket Circle, Suite 138