From: Jim Carlo [mailto:jcarlo@ti.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 5:14 AM
To: IEEE802
Subject: RIP FR - Exec 30 day Ballot

Please send your vote to me (or the 802 reflector) and I will count the
vote. Tony, thanks for getting this going. Note this ballot closes on
21April2001

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee