	From:  Bob O'Hara [SMTP:bob@informed-technology.com]
	Sent:  Friday, June 08, 2001 1:56 PM
	To:  'Paul Nikolich'; stds-802-sec@ieee.org; dawns@facetoface-events.com
	Subject:  RE: [802SEC] Interest in moving the July Friday SEC meeting start to 1pm  from 4pm?
	Since my non-refundable plane tickets are already purchased for Saturday morning departure, and the 802.11 meeting is scheduled to run until noon, I would prefer that the SEC meeting remain at its current time (4-8pm) so that I have time to develop and publish the agenda for the meeting without being required to leave the 802.11 meeting before it is over.  A 1pm start is too soon.
	-Bob O'Hara