[802SEC] Two Questions: motion to forward P802.16/D4-2001 for Sponsor Ballot

As I understand it, with the WG recirculation ballot, you received two new
individuals with no votes. Per our discussion, you need quick resolution or
will need to suffer significant schedule difficulties with a pending sponsor
ballot. Assuming you will help contact SEC members, we should be able to
move quickly here.

1) Could you, in a simple, single, short, paragraph, explain the one
individual's no-vote and why you believe it was "out of order".

2) The second individual, simply supported an already existing no comment.
Could you, in a simple paragraph, explain what this repeating no vote is
about?

On answers to these questions, I will conduct an immediate SEC ballot to
proceed to sponsor ballot.

Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Cellular:1-214-693-1776
Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee