WLPAN/ Final Draft Comment to FCC FNPRM 99-231

Colleagues,

With the help of Carl Stevenson, Peter Murray, Denis Kuwahara and Mike
Green, I reviewed the comments we received and produced the final draft as
shown in the attachment (doc.: 11-01/391r8). Changes from rev. 6 and from
rev. 7 are available if you turn the show revisions attribute to on.

Thanks to the helpers, Bob Grow, Paul Nikolich, Victoria Poncini, Sean
Coffey, David Hytha and Uzi Padan for their review and comments.

Comments (purely editorial) available to me on Wednesday Beginning of my
Business day will be considered after which I will file the comments.

 <<11-01-391r8-Draft-Comment-to-FCC-99-231.doc>>
Regards
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/

11-01-391r8-Draft-Comment-to-FCC-99-231.doc