RE: [802SEC] Turn customer fast, Start accepting Credit cards

<7971F8E10FC92A4A8843153152E62CF90A5CB72F@xch-nw-12.nw.nos.boeing.com>
Sender: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org

Buzz,

I have already added a filter for this type of spam.  However, until the
IEEE gets their act together, this will always be a reactive thing.  BTW,
you see only about 10-15% of the spam that has gone through this list.  The
Boeing filter bounces most of your spam back to me, as owner of the list.  I
have asked that the IEEE sysadmins get in touch with their Boeing
counterparts to learn a thing or two.  Unfortunately, that has gotten me the
same response as most of my correspondence with the IEEE sysadmins, a big
fat nothing.  (This is not a comment about the STANDARDS sysadmins. They
have always been very responsive and helpful.)

 -Bob