From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Bob O'Hara
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 5:47 PM
To: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Standards CD-ROM and MOTION

Hmmm... So Howard was a volunteer for that job?  When I talked to Jim about
the RS position, he told me that the CD-ROM was part of the job description!
I was planning to produce it, but wanted to be sure it was something that
the SEC wants to continue.  I guess the only real way to determine that is
to:

Moved: That the production of the annual 802 Standards CD-ROM be
discontinued.
 -Bob O'Hara