Re: [802SEC] Notes From Geoff Thompson on How to Do a Standard

Jim-

I'm not sure that there is any particular value in making this a presentation to the Standards Forum.
That would be preaching to the converted.
If you feel that feel that what I put forth is of some value as a tool for Standards Developers when they are faced with this question then what I feel might be more appropriate is:
1) Include the text below in the file package for Standards Board members.

2) Announce its availability on the SB Agenda as material to be distributed to WG Chairs to be adapted for their own use.

I don't fell that it should consume discussion time at this level.

Geoff