Re: [802SEC] Interim meeting announcements

Bob,

The 802.16 interim in Denver started Monday and runs through Friday.
We are continuing to work in spite of the distractions. A number of
people will be staying longer than they planned, and a few who
planned to come late will have to miss this session.

Roger