[802SEC] Upcoming Dates

1) Our IEEE 802 meeting is week of 12-16 November.

2) The IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting is 4,5,6 December.

3) The deadline for submittals to RevCom and NesCom is 26 October. If anyone
has a strong need to make the 26October deadline, we can pre-submit, and
then if a motion is not passed at our November meeting to approve, I can, as
sponsor chair, remove the item from either RevCom or NesCom agenda.

Please let me know if you need to pre-submit and I'll work with you to make
sure the paperwork is done.

Remember:

a) NesCom: You email the PAR to me (word file is easiest) and I email the
PAR to Jodi Haasz (signifying Sponsor Approval). You FAX the PAR Signature
Page to Jodi Haasz.

b) RevCom: You are responsible for the submission directly to David Ringle.
Just let me know about it.

4) Finally, I will be attending the SIIT meeting next week in Boulder
Colorado (on Standards) and will be on vacation (no email access from the
Grand Canyon) the week of 8-13 October.

Jim Carlo (j.carlo@ieee.org) Cellular:1-214-693-1776
Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee