Re: [802SEC] FW: [UAI] letter of resignation from Machine Learning journal (fw d)

John -

I can only agree with your comments.  This (or similar) is the publication
model that I would like to see adopted by the IEEE, and adopting it right
now would not be any too soon, in my opinion.

Athough the "Get IEEE 802" programme is a considerable advance on where we
were hitherto, it really doesn't make it when compared with where we need
to be.

Regards,
Tony