Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda - Version 6

Dawn,

I have a couple of questions about the Monday evening 802.16
tutorial. I am copying the SEC because it may require broader input.

(1) You have scheduled the tutorial for Texas 5-7, which is rated at
150 people. I am concerned that this may be small. I expect people
from all of the wireless groups, and Howard has specifically invited
the EFM group. I think we generally allow quite a few more seats at
the tutorials.

(2) I noticed that the Executive Committee Study Group on Coexistence
is scheduled to meet from 6:30-9:30 pm on Monday. I think that we
generally avoid holding 802-level meetings at the same time as
tutorials. I know that the 802.16 people would prefer to relocate the
Coexistence Study Group meeting so as not to overlap with any
tutorials.

Roger