RE: [802SEC] RESEND....IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda - Version 6
1) Please remove 802.17(alliance) 9-11am Monday from the published agenda.
2) I would hope that the scheduled meetings on Wednesday evening (in
conflict with the Social) do not actually begin until 8:00pm (and they can
go on all night if needed).
3) Assume there are no conflicts on Projectors?
4) Please remove the item on P1583(Working Group for Evaluation of Voting
Equipment). After all is said and done, they are going to meeting at the
Austin Capital Comples. Buzz and Dawn, thanks for your patience in working
Jim Carlo (email@example.com) Phone:1-214-693-1776 Fax:1-214-853-5274
J.Carlo Consulting LLC (Focus on Telecom Strategy/Standards/Patents)
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee
[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]On Behalf Of Dawn
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 4:25 PM
To: IEEE 802 SEC
Subject: [802SEC] RESEND....IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda - Version 6
RESEND... Trying again...
Please find attached a copy of the draft IEEE 802
Meeting Agenda for the upcoming November 2001
Please review all your meeting specs carefully
and let us know if you need to make any revisions.
All comments are due by noon on Wed. October 31st.
The IEEE 802.3 Working Group will be meeting at
the Radisson Hotel and the Austin Convention Center.
Geoff, please confirm with your group that we have
allocated enough meeting space for all the breakouts
At this time, please note the following:
1. Tutorial #1: Booked by Roger Marks - Monday @ 6:30pm/Hyatt
2. Call For Interest: Booked by Geoff Thompson - Tuesday @ 6pm/Radisson
3. Technical Plenary: Booked by several WG Chairs - Wed. 8a-12n/Radisson
Please contact us if you have any questions or require additional
information. Please remember to pre-register on-line TODAY!
Dawn C. Slykhouse
Face To Face Events, Inc.
2699 Iversen Court
Santa Clara, CA. 95051
Other Email: email@example.com