[802SEC] Resignation

Stuart,

Given the questions raised as to my impartiality when performing the duties
of parliamentarian for the working group, I hereby resign that position.  It
is important that the parliamentarian not be seen to be making parliamentary
recommendations based on their opinions of other issues than the rules
pertaining to the parliamentary issue.  That is why Robert's describes the
responsibility as it does.

I think that it is an unreasonable expectation in the working group that our
parliamentarian not have the rights of the other members to make motions,
vote, etc.  Unless the working group decides to hire an outside
parliamentarian, I think it is highly unlikely that any parliamentarian will
be able to meet those requirements.

I am glad that I have been helpful to this point.  However, it will be
better for the working group if I step down.

Respectfully submitted,
 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Black Storm Networks