Re: [802SEC] +++SEC Ballot: Rules change for SEC SC+++

Vic,

I vote Disapprove. My comments were part of the comment attachment
that you distributed with the ballot.

Furthermore, I am not convinced that we need such a radical rules
change to solve any problems of which I am aware. The recent major
changes to Procedures 3
and 4 have given us a simplified and practical solution to the
problem of external communications. If other issues remain, I'd
prefer that we make use of the TAG concept, or propose revisions to
it as necessary.

Roger