Re: [802SEC] Report rules change procedure for PARs

Vic,

I don't think this resolution is responsive to the comments received
in the ballot. Also, the section on "Conditional approval" seems
(unless I am missing something) to be unrelated to any comment. I
also think it is problematic. Therefore, my inclination is to
continue to Disapprove.

Roger