[802SEC] RE: Co-locating BoG and 802 meetings in July 2002

Title:
Ben,

We had a very productive session with the IEEE-SA staff and Dick Holleman this evening at the Standards Board meeting addressing the issues that were raised at last week's 802 plenary session.  Attached you will find a letter in response to your inquiries for co-locating the BoG and IEEE802 plenary session in July 2002.   The 802 executive committee is unanimously in favor of co-located the sessions--please read the attached note and we can finalize the logistics when we meet tomorrow at the Standards Board meeting.

Best regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Project
email: p.nikolich@ieee.org
cell:    857.205.0050
mail:   18 Bishops Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940

BoG_802_joint_meeting_july_2002.pdf