Re: [802SEC] Note the Author of 802.11 / JEDEC article / editor of Semiconduct or Business News

Mat-

RE: Thus there is some flexibility within IEEE to deal with companies that
attempt to "stack the deck".  But I should note that this rule is rarely
invoked, as it is rarely needed.

I trust that you realize that we are having this very problem at the moment.
Also I would note that in many instances in the past where there have been
suspicions of block voting, the chair has taken a straw poll by company.
The vast majority of the time the results of the straw poll do not inidcate
a different outcome.

Good luck,

Geoff