Re: [802SEC] Get802 program has been restored to former terms and conditions through May 15

Bill-

I will vote APPROVE on such a motion because I believe that it restores the
terms of the deal that we all agreed upon. However, I do have some
considerations.

1) Mr. Frasier has expressed surprise that 802.3 will no longer be
available. That is true and doesn't surprise me as there is a new REVISION
that has just been published. Those voting should be aware of this though.

2) My approve vote is with some reservations.
I am tempted to pro-rate our contribution by the following formula

         ((365/3) - (Days that agreement was broken)
                 (365/3)

At this point I think our prospects for having a program after May 15 are
shaky.

Geoff