Re: [802SEC] Corrected Ballot Results: +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Release of 802 funds for Get802 program

Folks,

I hate to be a nuisance, but I suggest that we all take a
deep breath and realize that we are talking about an
expenditure of ~$200,000, which ain't chump change.

I thank Paul for restating the tally, and I prefer this
outcome to that which was previously announced, but may
I respectfully submit that the correct action is to defer
this decision until we have had more time to collect facts,
negotiate, and debate.

This is a very important program, and it involves a whole
lot of work, and a whole lot of money. I want to see it
succeed.  I hope that my earlier message was not
misinterpretted by the staff personel who are members of
this reflector. I am not trying to tank the Get802 program.
I do believe that now is not the time to commit our funds.

Howard