[802SEC] how to keep KLEZ virus email off your reflectors

Carl,

Two things:

(1) Ban messages including "Content-Type: text/html;" by adding
  to your taboo_body list. My reflectors can get a dozen of these in a
day; they all get bounced to the list owner.

(2) Ban messages from virus-admin@ieee.org by adding "/virus-admin/"
to your taboo_headers list. I have asked IEEE IT to stop sending
these notices to the list, but they said they couldn't help ["Virus
notification is sent by the mail system and does not have a feature
to control this going to any mailing list or individual email
account."] However, the method I've suggested works as well.

Roger