RE: [802SEC] +++ SEC EMAIL BALLOT +++ Motion: appoint Jim Lansford to Chair of the SEC Study Group on Coexistence

Approve.

Carl R. Stevenson
Interim Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net