[802SEC] Messages relating to my Motion

Dear SEC Members,

It appears that Bob O. has received and responded to
my message requesting that my personal e-mail address
be added to the SEC reflector.

This will see me through the expected outages in my
Agere e-mail service (and the IEEE alias that maps
to my agere.com address) between now and next Tue.

I may have missed some messages relating to my
motion, so I would appreciate it if you would
send a copy of any messages sent thusfar on my
motion to wk3c@fast.net so that I may be up to date
on any discussion, votes, etc.

Thanks for your cooperation and I apologize if you've
seen the request for cc:'s to my home address repetitively.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Interim Chair, IEEE 802.18 RR-TAG
610-965-8799 (home office)