Please vote TODAY! - RE: [802SEC] [TIME-SENSITIVE MOTION] to APPROVE FCC FILINGS

Bob,

Thanks for your "approve" vote ... I will be more careful
in how I word my motions in the future so as not to raise
extraneous issues not directly pertinent to the motion at
hand :-)

Others ... I need one more "Approve" vote
to meet the hard filing deadline of tomorrow,
Fri., May 31.

My unofficial tally, based on an update to Paul's earlier
e-mail is:

   Vote categories:DIS  DNV   APP  ABS

01 Geoff Thompson       DNV
02 Buzz Rigsbee               APP (with comments noted)
03 Bob O'Hara                 APP (with comments noted)
04 Bill Quackenbush     DNV
05 Tony Jeffree               APP
06 Bob Grow             DNV
07 Stuart Kerry         DNV
08 Bob Heile                  APP
09 Roger Marks                APP
10 Mike Takefman              APP
11 Carl Stevenson	            APP
            total: -0-  -4-   -7-   -0-

8 APPROVES (2/3 majority) required to PASS.  Ballot IN PROCESS (7APP,
0DIS,
4DNV, 0ABS)

Regards,
Carl