RE: [802SEC] BALLOT PASSED: +++ 802 SEC MOTION +++ MOTION to APPROVE FCC FILINGS

Paul,

Thank you for the certification of the votes and that
the motion passes.

SEC Members,

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for your
votes approving the filing of these documents with the FCC.

I will do the final formatting, add cover letter and
certificate of service, etc. as described in the motion
and will file the first document (18-02-002) with the
FCC today, because today is the (extended on our behalf)
filing deadline on that item.

I will wait until the filing deadline on the 2nd document
(18-02-005) ... it is always good practice to file at the
end, because it deprives parties with opposing views of the
ability to address your original comments in theirs (ARRL
does this as a matter of practice, as do virtually all of
the Washington communications law firms ... for good reason).

After each document is filed, I will send Paul and Judy
Gorman copies of the documents as required, along with
the electronic filing receipts, and will post the documents
on the 802.18 website ASAP after they are filed.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Interim Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG
(610) 965-8799 (home office)
(610) 712-3217 (FAX mailbox)
(610) 570-6168 (cellphone)
SMS: 6105706168@voicestream.net