Re: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot onWG electronic voting

Tony,

While I may be a fool, it seems to me that the text of your first
paragraph, excluding the the first 5 words ("I believe that in
practice"), is essentially equivalent to what I suggest in my last
paragraph and the use of either would eliminate my problem with the
current text of the section.  A more detailed description is neither
needed nor desirable.

wlq