[802SEC] TAG Charter and Rules Change Proposals for Review

Dear SEC Members,

I am pleased to report that I was confirmed unanimously
to serve the remainder of the 2 year term as Chair of the
802.18 RR-TAG  at the opening 802.18 plenary on Monday.
(There was a call for any other candidates for the Chair,
but nobody wished to step forward for election ...)

I am considering candidates for Vice-Chair and Secretary,
but wish take a bit of time to evaluate candidates on the
basis of experience, willingness and commitment to serve
reliably and consistently, etc.  Denis Kuwahara is serving as
Secretary Pro Tem, taking notes for minutes and tracking
attendance.

Attendance is not particularly heavy (10-20ish, with some
coming and going between .18 and home WGs), but appears
interested, participative, and willing to contribute to the work
and discussion of issues.

Attached, please find the proposed 802.18 TAG Charter
and proposed changes to the LMSC rules on TAGs that
we feel are necessary to facilitate our ability to respond
in a timely and effective matter on regulatory matters.

Both documents were approved by the TAG participants
in attendance ... with representation from .11, .15, and .16.

Please review and provide comments ASAP via e-mail so that
any suggested changes can be considered as a comment
resolution process during our sessions before the closing
SEC meeting, where I will bring motions to approve the
TAG Charter and to commence the rules change process.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net
carl.stevenson@ieee.org

 <<18-02-012r0_Proposed_RR_TAG_Charter.doc>>
<<18-02-011r0_TAG_Rules_Change_Proposals.doc>>