[802SEC] Request - Project Status Update from all working group chairs

Hi Everyone,

I have been asked by Paul to maintain the status on projects for 802.  Paul
had originally done this work as Vice Chair via a project tracking
spreadsheet.  Earlier this week, I left a copy of the 802 project tracking
spreadsheet in the folder of each working group chair.  I ask that all
chairs provide me an update of the chart (written in my folder or with edit
instructions via e-mail) by Friday 10 AM.  This will permit me time to
update the chart for the SEC meeting that afternoon.  I have also attached a
pdf of the chart in case it has been misplaced.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Technology Consultant