From: Grow, Bob [mailto:bob.grow@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 10:14 AM
To: 'Roger B. Marks'; stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] confidential notes on SEC reflector

Roger:

Yes, some things are appropriately treated as confidential (e.g., personnel
matters) and shouldn't be discussed on an open reflector.

Other items are best discussed privately before public discussion.  I do not
recall any LMSC expenditure during my tenure as Treasurer that couldn't be
discussed publicly, and believe all non-customary expenditures were openly
discussed.  I would strongly argue that our requirements for openness
mandate such decisions be subject to public discussion.

--Bob Grow