Re: [802SEC] 802 Standards CD-ROM Contents

At 07:54 PM 8/4/2002 -0700, Bob O'Hara wrote:

To all WG chairs:

Please send me a list of the current standards for your working group.
I will send back to the reflector the aggregate list on Friday, for
review.  Please note that I am not familiar with all of the standards
from all of the WGs.  So, if I don't get the information from you, you
probably won't find the document on the CD-ROM.

Thanks for your help putting together a complete and accurate 802
Standards CD-ROM, 2003 edition (how did we get off by a year?) for our
members.

We track automobile model years

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara