[802SEC] Close of 5 Day SEC Document Review - Notice of Intent to File

Dear SEC Members,

There having not having been made, prior to the close of the 5 day SEC
review period required by LMSC rules for TAG filings,  a motion by any
member of the SEC to block the filing with the FCC of document

18-02-024r0-802.18_Rep_Cmts_02-98.doc

which was timely circulated to the SEC, with a closing time on the 5 day
review of 11:59 pm EDT last night, this e-mail is notice that I will be
filing
the document (with appropriate cover letter and reformatting) with the
FCC shortly via the Commission's Electronic Comment Filing System
("ECFS").

In accordance with LMSC rules, I will send the Chair of IEEE 802 a
copy of the document, in its final reformatted form, as filed.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net