RE: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on SECelectronic balloting

I'm sorry but my vote is also to Disapprove this motion on similar grounds to Carl's sentiments.

Regards,

Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry
Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG

Philips Semiconductors, Inc.
1109 McKay Drive, M/S 48A SJ,
San Jose, CA 95131-1706,
United States of America.

Ph  : +1 (408) 474-7356
Fax: +1 (408) 474-7247
Cell: +1 (408) 348-3171
eMail: stuart.kerry@philips.com
_______________________________

                      "Stevenson, Carl R (Carl)"
                      <carlstevenson@agere.com>              To:  stds-802-sec@ieee.org
                      Sent by:                               cc:  (bcc: Stuart Kerry/SVL/SC/PHILIPS)
                      owner-stds-802-sec@majordo             Subject:   RE: [802SEC] +++ SEC Rules Change Letter Ballot +++ Ballot on SEC
                      mo.ieee.org                             electronic  balloting

                                                             Classification:
                      08/28/2002 12:30

I also vote disapprove for the same reasons elaborated
by Tony and Roger.

Hopefully, at the next SEC meeting we can hammer this
out and get it right once and for all.

Regards,
Carl