Re: [802SEC] Proposed Alternative to changing the rules for WG membership

Tony-

The only thing I can add to your research is that for Dot3 a "duly constituted interim" for the purposes of gathering voting rights has always had to be a minimum of 2 days.

3.3.2 "...TF meetings that are less than two days in duration or that take place adjunct to and co-located with the Plenary meeting do not count towards 802.3 WG voting rights. "

Also, although current practice is to bundle interims together, the upcoming meeting set in New Orleans is, from the traditional 802.3 view, 2 interim meetings; one for EFM and one for DTE Power.

Geoff