[802SEC] Using November tutorial slots

Colleagues:

It looks like I will have three requests for new projects at the November
meeting.  In 802.3 we do this as a formal Call for Interest the requirements
defined in our rules.  We are now well past the tutorial deadline (on the
tutorial form) and only one tutorial request has been submitted (one of
mine).  This is to inform you that I therefore plan to schedule the CFIs in
the open tutorial slots.

Tutorial -- 10GBASE-T Challenges and Solutions
CFI #1 -- 10GBASE-T
CFI #2 -- 10GBASE-CX4
CFI #3 -- Link Layer Encryption (this might result in a request for
formation of an SEC sponsored Study Group)

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
bob.grow@ieee.org