From: Grow, Bob [mailto:bob.grow@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 6:02 PM
To: 'Roger B. Marks'; Grow, Bob
Cc: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Using November tutorial slots

Roger:

I have announced the tentative schedule of Monday for the 10GBASE-T Tutorial
and CFI.  Tuesday would be for Encryption and 10GBASE-CX4.  This is of
course subject to Buzz scheduling the 10GBASE-T tutorial at the requested
6:30 Monday slot.  I would be happy to work with you so that the Encryption
doesn't overlap with your tutorial, especially since Link Layer Encryption
is of interest to multiple 802 WGs.

On this basis, I would request you look at Tuesday for your tutorial in
planning.

--Bob