[802SEC] Submission of 802.17a to Revcom

Dear SEC,

It has been mentioned to me by Tony that I should presubmit
802.17a to NESCOM prior to the November 1 cutoff. As
I had not requested this at the previous SEC meeting, I
would like to propose the following SEC motion.

"Move that the SEC grants approval for forwarding P802.17a to NesCom
with the understanding that, should it not be approved during the
November 2002 SEC Closing Plenary it shall be removed from the
NesCom agenda".

Background information:
The PAR is part of the obligation of the existing 802.17 PAR and
was unanimously approved at the September meeting.
Tony helped me write the PAR so I expect it is correct.
The PAR is under review in Kauai, and if there are issues the
PAR will be pulled.

cheers,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems