RE: [802SEC] Motion to authorize additional projectors

I had said projector #2 at the Nawlins interim - it cuts off the RHS of the
frame (probably out of alignment following being dropped or similar). Given
its age, my preferred solution would be to save the repair cost & just get
replacements - the current technology is vastly superior in all respects.

However, I support this motion as stated.

Regards,
Tony

At 07:56 12/10/2002 -0400, Stevenson, Carl R (Carl) wrote:

>I second the motion.
>
>Carl

Regards,
Tony