From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@ieee.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 11:16 AM
To: Pat Kinney; 'Bob Heile'; stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Cc: j.haasz@staff.ieee.org; 'Gutierrez, Jose (IC, Milwaukee)'; pat.kinney@ieee.org
Subject: RE: 15.4 PAR modification request

The draft says 20 so the PAR should say  20.

At 10:07 PM 10/11/02 -0400, Pat Kinney wrote:
the changes are good but maybe we should change the "but scaleable down to the
needs of sensor and automation needs (20kbps or below)" to but scaleable down to the
needs of sensor and automation needs (40kbps or below).  to allow for the 902-928 MHz band.

Patrick Kinney
Wireless Consultant
412.977.8650
pat.kinney@ieee.org