Re: [802SEC] Tentative agenda for Nov 2002 opening SEC meeting isattached

Paul:

I would like to request an II on "802 Handoff". Five minutes, please.

I would like to use time time to describe the Monday evening tutorial on Handoff:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg02753.html

Also, several people (including some of the speakers) have asked for a discussion period as a followup to the tutorial. Therefore, I have asked Dawn to make use of the vacant Tutorial #3 slot (Tuesday) for a "Call for Interest on 802 Handoff". I have requested a time slot of 6:30-7:45 pm, which would allow time for people to get over to the Sheraton for the Call For Interest on Link Layer Security.

Thanks,

Roger