RE: [802SEC] Re: Request SEC Motion: P1802.16.1/D2 to RevCom +Clarification+

Hello All:

The B-Center has a 10 day minium requirement to conduct a recirculation,
however, the length of the recirculation depends on the WGC.  It can go
from 10 days up to 30 days if that is the desire of the WGC.

Have a good day!

Angela Ortiz
Program Manager - Technical Program Development
__________________________
IEEE Standards, 445 Hoes Lane,
Piscataway, NJ  08855-1331 USA
Telephone: 1732-562-3809  ><  Fax: 1732-562-1571
E-m:  a.ortiz@ieee.org   ><   standards.ieee.org

FOSTERING TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION

                    Tony Jeffree
                    <tony@jeffree.co.uk>              To:     "Grow, Bob" <bob.grow@intel.com>
                    Sent by:                          cc:     <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
                    owner-stds-802-sec@majordom       Subject:     RE: [802SEC] Re: Request SEC Motion: P1802.16.1/D2 to RevCom
                    o.ieee.org

                    01/15/2003 02:41 PM

Bob -

The last Sponsor recirc that I needed to run had a similarly short period -

seems like that is what the balloting service is defaulting to these days.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,
Tony