[802SEC] RE: 'IEEE 802 - LAN/MAN Standards Committee' web page

802.16 maintains a list of its future sessions (plenary as well as
interim) at <http://ieee802.org/16/calendar.html>. If the 802 page
needs a link to a list of .16 meetings, that's the URL.

However, in order to accommodate David's request that all the WG's
maintain the same URL format for their meeting lists, I went ahead
and created a new directory "interims" and put in it a single file
"index.html" that points to our calendar. This way, a URL of David's
suggested format (<http://ieee802.org/16/interims>, or equivalently
<http://www.ieee802.org/16/interims/index.html>) will lead to our
calendar.

Roger