[802SEC] Proud to be a Whiner

Count me as an anti-Albuquerque whiner!
If I never go there again, it will be too soon.
I am sadly resigned to the fact that we WILL
be meeting in Albuquerque this November,
but I don't like it, and I never will.  The area
is a dump, and the meeting room and sleeping
room space in the hotel is inadequate.

All that said, I hope that the meeting planners
recognize that 802.3 has made the "noble sacrifice"
many times over the last two years. We went to
the overflow hotel in Austin, in Vancouver, and
in Kauai (where we also contributed to the cause
by making do with substandard brownies). We
helped the 802 treasury by going back to
Vancouver this month. As much as I dislike the
Albuquerque Hyatt, the alternatives in the area
are worse, so on behalf of 802.3ah, I respectfully
request that my group's as well as the rest of the 802.3
meetings be located in the Hyatt in Albuquerque.

Having been directly involved in the planning
of multiple meetings, I fully appreciate the
thankless nature of the task, so my whining
is both well informed, and well intentioned.
 From the bottom of my heart, I beseech the
SEC to swear off Albuquerque after
November, 2003.

Howard